Monday, July 25, 2016

NEXT PROJECT FROM CANTIK STORAGE

Assalamualaikum wbt & Hi, everyone.

Today I'm trying my best to write in English. So today the content will be short, clean and clear, kikiki.

As the world know, right now our latest collections are Zoey & Mika Long Top. And the response just so..so.. I'm try to think that maybe it's because of lack of advertising from my side, (I admit it).

Last month, my husband and I went to Kuala Lumpur and meet this one guy named Haji Ishak. He is one of biggest supplier in textiles especially in shawls and clothing purpose. Nice soft spoken guy, and ready ti give help and advice anytime to anyone. And when I reach home, I know that I have to start over my shawls business!

That's all today. As I said earlier this time my post will be short, hahaha.

Meet you again, InsyaAllah.


Farhanna Semi Instant Shawl ~ one of best seller In Cantik Storage. Hundred pieces sold in it's First Batch.


Wassalam,
Renjer Jutawan

No comments:

Post a Comment